Medical Claims Assessor
Wella Medical Aid Society Ltd (WEMAS) is the most innovative and fastest growing health insurance company in Malawi. The company has its Head Office in Lilongwe and Branch Offices in Blantyre and Mzuzu.
An opportunity has risen for highly motivated, competent and result oriented individuals to fill the Position as Medical Claims Assessor.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate will be based in Lilongwe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Claims assessment – strict application of approved fund rules
- Healthcare provider network creation and management
- Continuous review and application of fund rules
- Support to the system technical team from the business side
- Supervision of the claims department team
- Claims analytics and reporting
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A minimum of Diploma in General Nursing or equivalent
- Higher qualifications in the healthcare delivery field will be an added advantage
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ hands on experience in general nursing services in a recognised healthcare delivery facility
- Experience working in Medical Insurance in a claims department role will be an added advantage
- Strict attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Open minded and willing to learn
All interested candidates are requested to send their cover letters, copies of certificates and CVs with three traceable referees indicating their contacts and e-mail addresses, by email ONLY to: email@example.com. Indicate on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
The Company Address is:
The Chief Executive Officer
Wella Medical Aid Society Ltd
P O Box 2343